I enjoyed dinner last night with Kaz and Jerry, we had some Mexican food at Tijuana Grill, the restaurant just next door to our place. They serve great tacos, enchiladas, burritos, and quesadillas. The steak tacos I had were so good!! After dinner, we hung out at Sabo, the tea house / cafe / bar Kaz, Jerry and their business partners opened last March. Sabo is definitely cozy, relaxing and a great place to hang out. They serve a wide variety of teas, and siphon-brewed coffee, and alcoholic beverages.
After praying with the help of www.sacredspace.ie, I was consoled by His presence. I am praying for my cousin, who has to undergo surgery today. I pray that God will be with her and minister to her totally - physically, emotionally, spiritually, mentally - in this time of need.
Am slowly fixing up the baby things that finally arrived from Manila - baby's layette, bottles,
bath and grooming paraphernalia, diapers, etc. All three boxes and one package, and there's more to come from our US supplier...Lord knows how I will manage to bring everything back with me to Manila, later on...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment